1. 999 elephant images are sculpted into the Theater façade.
2. The entire theater façade took over 500 days to build.
3. Within the theater façade, is hidden many embedded effects that are used on special occasions
such as Iyara Spectacular.
4. Standing in front of the theater is a larger-than-life animatronic statue of the Prince of Kamala
riding on Iyara, the magic elephant, which comes to life to greet the audience on special
5. The theater occupies an area of over 4 acres and is over 44 meters in height.
6. The theater seats 3,000 people and is Asia´s largest permanent show facility.
7. The stage is over 37 meters wide with side stages extending to an additional 24 meters on
each end, making it the largest stage in Thailand.
8. There are 2 independently-controlled stage lifts, with a surface area of over 180 m2,
capable of descending to a depth of 20 meters below the stage.